Best quality and longevity, combined with high comfort: these are the high standards of Hörluchs Hearing GmbH & Co. KG. Therefore, we grant the following guarantee to the Hörluchs in ear headphones purchased by you:
In ears in universal design have a 24 month warranty
The manufacturer’s warranty applies only to Hörluchs in ears in universal design, which are part of the current sales program at the time of purchase. The warranty period begins with the date of purchase of a new original Hörluchs product. Hörluchs hereby guarantees that there are no defects with the material, labor, accessories and manufacturing at the time of delivery of the product to the customer.
Warranty given to custom made in ears by Hörluchs
We offer a 3-month warranty on shape and fit for custom-made headphones. Custom-made items returned within the warranty period must contain a plausible explanation in written form of the defect.
Claims for defects in technical components are prescribed after 2 years from the date of delivery of the product. Claims for defects do not apply to natural wear, damage resulting from faulty or inadequate treatment, excessive use, inadequate equipment and chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences, which are not part of the contract. All changes made by the distributor or third parties and maintenance or repair work are excluded.
The following applies to all headphones produced by Hörluchs Hearing GmbH & Co. KG.
Personal problems and the subjective feeling related to the use of the in-ears are not the fault of Hörluchs Hearing GmbH & Co. KG and are not grounds for complaint.
If after the initial purchase of In-Ears there is a justified defect within the warranty period indicated here, Hörluchs Hearing GmbH & Co. KG or one of its partners, at its sole discretion and without calculating the labor and material costs , will repair the defective product or replace the product totally or partially. New or as good as new parts will be used. The replaced products will become the property of Hörluchs Hearing GmbH & Co. KG. Defects that are not covered by the warranty or liability for the defects will be settled by account.
This manufacturer’s warranty is the only valid Hörluchs warranty for purchased headphones. All other confirmations and agreements, whether made in writing or orally, concerning the warranty of the product are expressly excluded. The client assumes the risk that the chosen product suits for his needs, the quality of sound he desires and the expected performance.
Hörluchs is not responsible for damages resulting from the use or lack of availability of this product.
To prove and assume the guarantee, you need the following:
• Purchase receipt of the original Hörluchs product from a Hörluchs distributor
• with a recognizable date
• and the exact name of the product purchased
Without this receipt, the necessary repairs will always be charged and billed
The following documents, printed or electronic, are NOT enough to cover the costs in a guarantee case:
• credit card receipt
• purchase confirmations of online portals such as PayPal, eBay and others
• account statements
• delivery notes or other shipping documents
The following cases are excluded from the guarantee:
• The product has not been purchased directly from a Hörluchs or Hörluchs distributor, has been purchased with open packaging or has already been used, especially if the seller is an individual.
• The label, serial numbers or logos have been removed from the product.
• Modifications have been made to the product without the consent of Hörluchs.
• Overwhelming force.
• Natural wear.
• Defects already known when buying.
• Misuse. The information enclosed with the product explains the appropriate use.
• Mechanical damage.
• Operator error.
• Incorrect power and voltage.
• Unauthorized repair.
• Use of the product contrary to the instructions of Hörluchs.
• Changes in color of the material (for example: the color of the in ear in transparent silicone may change slightly due to sweat and sun exposure. In the case of silver cables, the cable may change color slightly over time.).
The following are also excluded from the guarantee:
• Supplied accessories such as cables, domes (molds), clips, Smart Caps, packaging, batteries and microphones.
If one of the products purchased directly from Hörluchs Hearing GmbH & Co, including purchase through Hörluchs online stores, is defect, please
- Pack the product carefully so that it can be transported safely, properly in its original packaging.
- Attach the purchase receipt with the necessary information.
- Send the package insured and franked to the following address: Hörluchs Hearing GmbH, Bergseestr. 10, 91217 Hersbruck, Germany.
- The customer assumes the risk of transport.
In case of a defective product, which was purchased from a distributor, we ask that you first contact the distributor and ask what are the measures you should take.
The legal obligations of the manufacturer are not affected by these warranty conditions and remain valid. This warranty is governed by the laws of the country in which the customer purchased the new product from a Hörluchs business partner.
Exceptions to the right to return of money within 14 days
Our headphones and accessories are considered hygiene products. Therefore, Hörluchs products with open packaging cannot be returned within 14 days. A packaging is considered open as soon as the sealing sheet in which the product packaging has been packaged is damaged or opened. Once this sheet has been opened and / or removed, the product is considered already used.
Right of return of 14 days and the guarantee
Both rights are excluded in the case of products that are not prefabricated and where for the manufacturing there have been selected certain individual options by the consumer or the products have been clearly adapted to personal and individual needs of the consumer, in particular tailor made products for the client including earmolds and in ears.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is excluded in the case of products that are not prefabricated and where for the manufacturing there have been selected certain individual options by the consumer or the products have been clearly adapted to personal and individual needs of the consumer, in particular tailor made products for the client including earmolds and in ears.